World Intellectual Property Day 2023 Video Competition
Opportunity type: Competition
For: different creatives
Rewards: Digital Equipment worth CHF 5000 + Top 10 videos featured on the WIPO Academy
Location Eligibility: Africa
About this opportunity
The World Intellectual Property Day 2023 Video Competition is an opportunity for you to share your ideas on how an inclusive innovation ecosystem can unleash the ingenuity and creativity of girls and women to build a better tomorrow for the benefit of all.
Show why it is important for girls and women to switch on to intellectual property (IP), and how we all benefit, in a 90-second video and win great prizes!
The winners will receive prizes as follows:
First Prize: Digital equipment to the maximum value of CHF 5,000
Second Prize: Digital equipment to the maximum value of CHF 3,000
Third Prize: Digital equipment to the maximum value of CHF 1,000
The top 10 winning videos will benefit from training opportunities offered by the WIPO Academy.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age to enter the competition.
- Individual or group entry submissions (up to 10 group members).
- The video creator holds all the rights to the uploaded video.
- Your video must not have been previously published online, nor have been recognized and/or awarded in another competition.
- The video does not violate any copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, industrial designs, distinctive signs, contractual obligations, or any other intellectual property rights, or other proprietary rights of any third party.
- The video is accompanied by a transcript in any of the following languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, or Spanish.
Free to enter
How to Apply
Click the link to apply: https://www.wipo.int/ip-outreach/en/ipday/2023/video-competition.html
All questions regarding this grant should be emailed to WorldIPDay@wipo.int.
Leave Your Comment