Marketing Assistant at Foundervine
Opportunity type: Job
For: Marketing assistants
Rewards: 6000-7500ghs per month
Location Eligibility: Ghana
About this opportunity
Foundervine are looking for a highly creative marketing assistant to join their global team.
As the Marketing Assistant based in Ghana, your role will primarily focus on supporting our dynamic marketing team in the execution of exceptional campaigns. Your responsibilities will encompass email marketing, website management, and social media marketing, playing a vital part in the tactical implementation of our strategies. Working in an assistant capacity, you will contribute to the creation of engaging content, monitor campaign performance, and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Your attention to detail and proactive approach will be instrumental in ensuring the seamless delivery of impactful marketing initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity for someone passionate about digital innovation, and content creation, driving positive social impact, and eager to inspire and engage diverse entrepreneurs across the UK and globally.
Social Media Management:
- Create, schedule and monitor engaging content across Foundervine’s social media channels.
- Engage with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer feedback.
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout and ensure they align with Foundervines branding guidelines.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Use social media management tools to track and analyze the performance of social post to provide insights to the team.
Design & Brand:
- Utilize graphic design tools to create ads, banners, video edits for social media and other promotions.
- Design marketing collateral in line with Foundervines brand guidelines.
- Ensure Foundervine’s brand guidelines are adhered to and represented in all communications.
- Continually work to improve the quality and relevance of our designs and communications.
- Create and send targeted email campaigns using HubSpot.
- Analyze and report on email campaign performance in HubSpot.
- Assist in the creation and refinement of email marketing strategies.
Web Content Management:
- Update and manage content on our Wix website.
- Design new pages, copy, and visuals as required using Wix.
- Optimize web content for SEO.
Copywriting & Marketing Support:
- Support the development of a coherent and impactful messaging approach for all communications on behalf of Foundervine.
- Develop a range of materials (including social media copy, Medium blogs, surveys, website copy, case studies, and press releases).
- Provide support to the marketing team in the execution of marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Research and analyze current industry trends to identify opportunities for innovative marketing activities.
6000-7500ghs per month
- At least 3 years of marketing experience, with a focus on social media and design.
- Strong skills in Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Canva or similar design tools.
- Proven ability to write compelling prose with a high level of accuracy.
- Experience working with social media management tools.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask, work to strict deadlines, and a high level of attention to detail.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, proactive, and a team player.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com