LAGUNA EPECUNE RESIDENCY 2024
Opportunity type: Residency
For: Different creatives
Rewards: Exposure + work space
Location Eligibility: Worldwide
About this opportunity
RESIDENCIA EPECUÉN invites you to apply for its 15th edition, which will take place from April 23 to May 7, 2024, on the shores of Lake Epecuén, intended for artists, researchers, and curators interested in situated practices.
The purpose of this residency is to provide a space for creation and reflection around the ruins of Epecuén, its lagoon, and the city of Carhué. Participants will explore the context through field research and training proposals, promoting exchange, debate, and critical thinking in a group coexistence of fourteen days.
- The residency will be published on social networks, the Residencia Epecuén website, and in press releases to showcase the work of the participating artists.
- Accommodation will be provided in a house with shared rooms, a bathroom, and a kitchen.
- We invite artists, curators, researchers, and national and international collectives to apply, who address their work in relation to Art and Territory.
- Interested parts must present a project or line of work to develop during the residency that considers the historical, geographical, social, environmental, and/or cultural context.
- To apply, you must be over 18 years old, have research and/or artistic production interests that interact with the environment
How to Apply
Apply using the link: https://bit.ly/3SkZTjV
All questions regarding this award should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org