Diriyah Art Futures Emerging New Media Artists Programme
Opportunity type: Fellowship
For: New media artists and digital artists
Rewards: Exhibition, Production budget, Mentorship
Location Eligibility: Worldwide
About this opportunity
Diriyah Art Futures has announced a digital and technology-led creative production and training programme targeting emerging artists working in new media and digital arts. If you are interested in working alongside the most prominent digital and new media artists in the world in this unique supported one-year programme, then Diriyah Art Futures is waiting for you. Diriyah Art Futures centre, a cornerstone for new media and technology art in the region has developed its emerging artist programme in collaboration with Le Fresnoy – Studio National des Arts Contemporains in France. Diriyah Art Futures is dedicated to advancing the field of digital and new media art by providing emerging artists with access to cutting edge professional equipment, a production budget, as well as a wide range of multidisciplinary learning opportunities which include theoretical, conceptual and technical learning opportunities and personal mentorship by prominent international digital artists.
The one year program will begin in September 2024.
- Access to cutting edge professional equipment
- A production budget
- Multidisciplinary learning opportunities which include theoretical, conceptual and technical learning opportunities
- Personal mentorship by prominent international digital artists
- Diriyah Art Futures emerging artists programme attracts emerging creative practitioners from all over the world, with a focus on those from the Middle East and North Africa.
- Applicants should be 35 years or younger, at graduate or postgraduate completion stage and have experience in developing and creating digital and new media art.
- The candidates must be able to provide proof of:
- A levels or High School completion (or recognized equivalent) and 4 to 5 years of study validated by a diploma or degree;
- (or) A levels or High School completion (or recognized equivalent) and 7 years of artistic or professional experience.
- exhibition and practice experience in new media and technology arts
- Candidates must have knowledge of spoken and written English.
How to Apply
Apply using the link: Diriyah Art Futures Emerging New Media Artists Programme
All questions regarding this opportunity should be sent to DAFeducation@moc.gov.sa