Creative Producer at British Council Mauritius
Opportunity type: Job opportunity
For: Creative Producers
Rewards: Monthly salary
Location Eligibility: Mauritius
About this opportunity
They support peace and prosperity by building connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and countries worldwide. They work directly with individuals to help them gain the skills, confidence and connections to transform their lives and shape a better world in partnership with the UK. They support them to build networks and explore creative ideas, to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications.
- Minimum/essential Understanding of Arts and Culture scene in Mauritius
- Recent professional experience in a creative programme management role
- Strong experience of successful end–to-end programme and event management
- Experience of managing finances and organizational resources
- Strong experience facilitating and managing learning events, conversations, discussion programmes with young people 18-35 with a focus on digital engagement.
- Wide stakeholder management experience including ability to identify and pick potential speakers for the programme.
- Connection to international and other local hubs to bring learning to support this project.
- Knowledge background of the cultural and creative industries in SSA
- An interest and developing expertise in working with young people with an emphasis on underrepresented groups from the cultural sector.
- They are looking for candidates who have skills and experience of reaching wide networks of young people across identified programme countries (f2f and virtually) including engaging young people in policy and creative enterprise dialogue.
- Understand the types of digital engagement opportunities through online learning and the British Council Mauritius creative sector ambitions to connect with young people.
How to Apply
Apply using the link: Creative Producer (britishcouncil.org)
All questions regarding this award should be sent to email@example.com .